Better Late Than Never...


A little later than I hoped, but here are pics of the Valentine projects my BFF Jessie and I made for our peoples this year! We altered the large size Starbucks Frappuccino bottles into pretty candy jars, and made Cookie Bouquets! It was so much fun! We also made a 'prescription bottle' up for our husbands...used large prescription bottles and made fun labels for their "perscription for love", and filled them with Red Hot Hearts :-) For some reason we didn't get a pic of those...but you get the idea, I'm sure! Jessie and I had a blast putting them together (always lots of fun and giggles!!), and the recipients all loved them, so it was a total success all-around:

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines with your favorite people! I know I did :)

2 comments:

  1. these are so cute, very sweet...have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

     
  2. Very cute! Thanks for being a fan of Frost Me!

    Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
    party inspiration