A New Day Has Come...


So it's 2009. It's been a little over 3 years since I've really written in a blog. I had to take a break from where I was at that point in my life, back when. There were a lot of chapters to that blog, a lot of them happy memories which I still love going back and reading...a lot of them sad memories which still make me cry. I actually posted on that old site just last year...when my boys came back to town (the reunion of the New Kids on the Block!). I thought about re-starting my blog life on that site, just picking up kind of where I left off...after all it is still there, still that same old layout, same colors, very comfortable. But I have this overwhelming desire to start fresh, so here I landed. It will take some getting used to - after all I posted there for over 2 years. But I already like the feel of this site. I'm excited...and I have developed so much more as a person in the 3 years since my last blog. I feel like I have so much more to say, so much more to share.

My first thought was that I wanted to start a blog about just crafting alone...posting ideas, pictures, tutorials for crafts I do or want to do, including a lot of ideas about homemade gifts and getting started on next years Christmas gifts now...because that is one one thing that is really up-front in my mind right now. But then I thought, I could include some of my baking/cooking experiences too, and maybe some party-planning tips and ideas, and pictures. And that takes me to another passion of mine - photography, I could include that too! So in the few days the idea has been brewing to start blogging again, it morphed from a craft blog into a sort-of crazy, everything I love blog. I realized that I just have so many interests and so many things that I'm passionate about - that I just need to write about whatever I feel like writing about at the moment and not limit myself to one particular thing. Along the way you'll probably see that I have many more interests than I have even mentioned already. It might be a really odd assortment of posts from day to day or week to week, sort of like a funny, looping roller coaster. But then, I always did love roller coasters!


Love,
Mariah

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Mariah.. It seems that you are a lot like me.. and love everything. I love to be doing stuff all of the time, decorating, crafting, cooking, etc..
    Have fun with your new blog.
    Leslie

     
  2. Welcome back to blogging! I'm so glad you stopped by!